· 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the high bid.
· 2.5% Broker Co-Op on online auctions. Agents or Brokers please register your client: https://www.ashlandauction.com/cms/brokers
· Settlement: 30 days from auction sale date.
· Pre-Bid offers accepted via Phone (410-488-3124), Fax (410-488-3125) or Email (Adam@AshlandAuction.com) Pre-Bid offers can only be sumitted before the start of the online auction.
· Winning Bidder is required to tender deposit within 24 hours.
· Winning Bidder is required to sign and return a contract of sale within 24 hours.
· If either the deposit or contract is not received the bid will be voided and Ashland Auction Group reserves the right to terminate bidders account.
· Ashland Auction Group will not be responsible for any errors in bidding, website failure, or internet disruption
· Each bid made on a property in the last few minutes of an auction will add more time to the auction. This will continue indefinitely until the time expires without new bids being placed. A soft close ensures fairness and allos the highest bidder to win.
The property will be sold in "AS IS" condition, without express or implied warranty as to the nature and description of the improvements as contained herein; and subject to easements, agreements, restrictions or covenants of record affecting same. Dimensions and acreage are more or less. The purchaser agrees to waive the right of inspection for lead paint, as provided under current Federal and State law. Property is sold subject to any Local, State or Federal Government Housing Code Violation Notices or Vacant House Notices issued by Local, State or Federal Government. The purchaser waives and releases the Trustee, the Auctioneers, and their respective agents, successors and assigns from any and all claims the purchaser and/or its successors and assigns may now have or may have in the future relating to the condition of the property, including but not limited to, the environmental condition thereof. If the Trustee/ Seller is unable to convey good and marketable title, the purchaser's sole remedy in law or equity shall be limited to the refund of the deposit. Upon refund of the deposit, this sale shall be null and void and of no effect, and the purchaser shall have no further claim against the Trustee/ Seller or Auctioneers. All expenses, including real estate taxes, sanitary and/or metropolitan district charges, special assessment and private utility charges are to be adjusted to date of contract ratification date and assumed thereafter by the purchaser.
Recordation costs, transfer taxes and all other costs incident to settlement, to be paid by the purchaser. However, if the Property is improved residential real property, and if Buyer is a first time Maryland homebuyer as defined in MD Tax Property Code §13-203(b), as from time to time amended, who will occupy the Property as Buyer's personal residence, then Seller shall pay the state transfer tax of 0.25% to the extent required by law. Purchaser assumes risk of loss from the date of sale forward.
If payment of the additional deposit, if any or the balance of the purchase price is not made within the specified periods, the deposit will be forfeited and the property may be resold at the risk and expense of the defaulting purchaser. Time shall be of the essence.
NOTE: The information contained herein has been obtained from sources deemed reliable and is believed to be accurate. However, no express or implied warranty is made or may be inferred from any such representation. Dimensions, square footage and acreage contained herein are more or less. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to perform their own due diligence, in advance of the auction.
Ashland Auction Group, LLC is acting as agent for the Seller in this transaction and or Auction. Ashland Auction Group, LLC is not acting as agent for the any bidder or any successful bidder regarding pre-auction offers, offers online, onsite auction or post auction offers.
Registered Brokers or Agents who represent bidders for pre-auction, onsite auctions, online or post auctions are acting as an agent for the buyer and not a sub-agent for Ashland Auction Group, LLC